RECRUITMENT OF OFFICERS - MARKETING AND RECOVERY ON CONTRACT BASIS IN SBI
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Mumbai invites applications from Indian citizens for appointment of following 3000 posts (GEN - 1500, SC - 500, ST - 225, OBC - 775) of Officers - Marketing and Recovery in State Bank of India (SBI) for engagement on contractual basis .
Important dates :
- Last date for receipt of application now extended upto : 10/12/2007
- Last date for receipt of application from farflung areas now exetended upto: 17/12/2007
- Date of written examination : 6 January 2008
Details of Vacancy :
- No. of Vacancy : 3000 posts
- Pay : Rs. 2 lac per annum with 80% fix and 20% variable pay.
- Qualification : Candidate should be Agri Graduate with min,. 70% marks (65% for SC/ST and PH Candidate) OR Graudate in the following Streams - BBAs, MBAs, Social Work, Social Welfare, Graduate with specialisation in Marketing with min. 60% marks (55% for SC/ST and PH candidates)
- Age : Minimum Age : 21 years ; Maximum Age : 30 years (as on 01/11/2007.). Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
- Selection Procedure : Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test and interview taken together.
How to Apply : Application on prescribed format, given in this advertisement, complete in all respects should be sent only by ordinary post to Address of the Regional Office for which candidate wants to apply alongwith passport size photograh, relevant documents and prescribed application fee including postage of Rs. 250/- (for SC/ST/PWD/XS Rs.50/-towards postal charges only) through Demand Draft/ Bankers Chaque only, favouring 'STATE BANK OF INDIA', payable at the branch located at the centre where the local Head of the Bank is located. Candidate's name, address, name of the post and date of birth should be written on the reverse of the Demand Draft/Banker's Cheque. A recent passport size photograph bearing full signature of the candidate across the same with date, should be pasted at right hand top corner of the application. Application should be sent in a cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF Officers - Marketing and Recovery (Rural)”. Applications complete in all respects should reach the addresses on or before 10/12/2007.
For more information, please view http://forms.sbi.co.in/Advertisement_20071014.pdf and Application Form is available at http://forms.sbi.co.in/Form_20071014.pdf. The corrigendum regarding extension of dates etc is available at http://forms.sbi.co.in/SBI_20071108_eng.pdf