National Housing Bank
(Wholly owned by Reserve Bank of India)
Core 5-A, 4th floor, India Habitat Centre,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
National Housing Bank requires recently retired voluntarily retired Stenos./ Assistants on temporary basis for its New Delhi Office. Working knowledge of computers is desirable. Applications with brief bio-data may be sent within 7 days to the AGM (Admn.) NH-8, Core-5A, 4th floor, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003. (published on 29/08/2007)
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
National Housing Bank
Saturday, August 25, 2007
UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2007
Union Bank of India, a Leading Listed Public Sector Bank with its Head Office in Mumbai and all India representation, invites applications for recruitment for the following posts.
- Last date for receipt of Applications : 15/09/2007
- Last date for receipt of Applications fromFar-flung areas : 22/09/2007
- Vice President - Loan Syndication : 01 post, Pay : Rs. 10 Lac per anum, Age : Min 21 and Max 55 years
- Asst. General Manager - Cash Management Services : 01 post, SMGS -V Grade, Age : Min. 21 years and Max. 50 years
- Asst. General Manager - Information Security : 01 post, SMGS -V Grade, Age : Min. 21 years and Max. 45 years
- Company Secretary : 01 post, SMGS -V Grade, Age : Min. 21 years and Max. 45 years
- Customer Relationship Executives : 500 posts (SC - 83; ST - 37; OBC - 121; GEN (UR) - 259 ), Pay : Rs.4.00 lacs per annum , Age : Min. 21 years and Max 28 years.
Age counted as on 31/07/2007 and relaxation in age as per Govt. rules.
FEE : Applicants are required to submit separate application fees, as stated below, along with separate Application Forms and documents, for each post applied
- Rs.75.00 for SC / ST / Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
- Rs.300.00 for All Other candidates including OBC & Ex-Servicemen.
- The fees for each post should be sent by a separate Demand Draft / Pay Order only, PAYABLE AT MUMBAI, having a validity of 6 months from the date of issue, and drawn favouring "UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT". On the reverse of the Demand Draft/Pay Order (1) Candidate’s Name, (2) Post Name & Post Code, (3) Date of Birth and (4) Candidate's Address should be written.
Selection Process: The Selection to Post Code - 01 (Vice President - Loan Syndication); Post Code - 02 (Asst. General Manager - Cash Management Services); Post Code - 03 (Asst. General Manager - Information Security); and, Post Code - 05 (Customer Relationship Executive), will be made on the basis of the candidate's performance in the Group Discussion and a Personal Interview. (2) The Selection to Post Code - 04 (Company Secretary) will be made on the basis of the candidate's performance in a Personal Interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Download the Application Formfrom the website on a A4 size (210 x 297 mm) paper.
- A recent passport size photograph bearing full signature of the candidate across the same with date should be pasted at right hand top corner at the space provided in the Application Form
- The Application Form for each Post, complete in all respects, should be sent only by ordinary post in a closed envelope superscripted "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________________ (POST CODE - ___ ) IN UNION BANK OF INDIA ", to the following address:
- UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT – 2007,
Post Office Bag No.9952,
Nariman Point Post Office,
MUMBAI - 400021.
- Last date for receipt of the application is 15/09/2007.
All other details like educational qualification, age relaxation, reservation, selection process, posting place and Application Form is available at http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/UserFiles/recruitment(1).pdf
Thursday, August 23, 2007
- Project Leader/Technical Specialists (6 - 9 years) Job Code: RBS/PL/0807
- Lead Analyst (4 - 6 Years) Job Code: RBS/LA/0807
- Systems Analyst (4-6 years) Job Code: RBS/SA/0807
- COBOL, DB2, CICS, JCL Skills
- File-Aid, Endevor, Expeditor tools
- Good Analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Exposure to lead Application Design and Systems Testing
- Ability to create high / Low level design
All positions are based in Gurgaon (NCR).
(Candidates who have applied in the last 6 months need not apply again)
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
BA Conntinuum is looking for talented professionals (1-3 years experienced) who are looking to join our Knowledge Services Centre team in Mumbai.
- Equity / Debt Recovery Associates (code - 01) : 1-3 years experience in equity/debt research (top B-School MBAs/ CAs)
- Investment Banking Analyst (Code - 02) : Support our Global Investment Bank, Syndications and Asses/Mortgage Backed Securities team in developing financial models, valuationas and merger consequences (top B-School MBAs/ CAs)
- Country Risk Analyst (Code - 03) : Identity/ address national economic trend that impact the bank's portfolio. 1-2 years experience in anlysing global/ country economic trends (MA/ Ph.D economics from reputed colleges)
- Global Portfolio Management Analyst (Code-04) : Partner with the GPM team on credit risk assessment, underwriting and monitoring for large corporate clients, Strong analytical skills, knowledge of credit structuring, commercial banking products (top B-School MBAs/ CAs)
- Capital Markets Risk Management Analyst (Code - 05) : work with various derivatives trading desks and risk management groups developing risk measurment models. Strong Computer skills including VBA macros and functions (Masters/ Ph.D. in Math)
Axis Bank is moving ahead with the times. Career opportunities are for all locations across bank branches in NCR Region, States of Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, J&K, UP and Uttarakhand.
For Branch Banking :
- Assistant Vice President (Post code : BO/NZ/AVP), At least 9-10 years experience in a decision making position in a reputed bank.
- Manager (Job Code : BO/NZ/MN), minimum 6 years of relevant experience in a reputed bank.
- Deputy Manager (Job Code : BO/NZ/DM), 3-4 years of relevant experience in a reputed bank.
- Assistant Vice President/ Managers/ Deputy Managers (SME Segment) (Job Code : CR/NZ/SME), You role envisages business development in the SME Segment with emphasis on fee-based income. You should have working experience in the area of credit appraisal/ sanction/ supervision/ follow up and recovery. 3-10 years of relevant experience as an officer in the reputed bank/financial institution is essential. CAs and MBAs from leading Business School will be given preference.
- Assistant Vice President/ Managers/ Deputy Managers (Agriculture Officers) (Job Code : TR/NZ/FX), at least 3-10 years of relevant experience as an officer in a reputed bank financial institution.
- Managers/ Deputy Managers / Executives (Foerign Exchange) (Job Code : TR/NZ/FX), You hsould have at least 2-6 years of experience in the area of International Trade Finance i.e. exports, imports and regulatory issues. Experience in marketing of trade finance product will be an added advantage.
- Managers/ Deputy Managers / Executives (Banking Business) (Job Code : NZ/BB), You will be responsible for marketing and sales of Current Account, Cash Management Services - Payments/ Collection, and other related products to SMEs, large Corporate and Institution. You will also be responsible for sourcing of business from Central/ State Government Departments and Undertakings. 1-6 years of experience in related field is essential. MBAs from leading B-Schools with relevant experience shall be prefered.
- Deputy Managers / Executives (NRI) (Job Code : IBD/NZ/BB), You will be responsible for building new relationship with NRI by making our basket of value added products & services available to them. You would also be responsible for deepening of existing NRI relationship by providing them with personalised services. 1-4 years of experience in sales & marketing in the Banking/Financial Services sector is essential. Experience in the BRI segment of a bank would be an added advantage.
- Managers/ Deputy Managers / Executives as Relationship Managers for retail banking Products (Job Code : NZ/RB), Your role envisages business development in the Bank's retail liability products like Priority Banking, Senior Privilage, Smart Privilage, Salary Relations and Trus business. You will be expected to adopt various marketing strategies, sales initiatives with clearly quantified measurable tragets. You shall be primarily responsible for building new relationship and also for deepening and servicing of existing relationship. 1-6 years of relevant experience is essential. MBAs from leading B-Schools would be preferred.
Candidates should fulfill the following age criteria for different grades
- Assistant Vice President - within 40 years
- Manager - within 35 years
- Deputy Manager - within 30 years
- Executive - within 26 years
The minimum educational qualification for the above positions is Graduation in any faculty from a recognised university. A good academic reocrd and computer literacy is essential in all cases. Salary and perquisites will match the best in the industry.
How to Apply : you may send your resume within 10 days to the following address superscribing your application and envelop with the job code.
The Assistant Vice President (Human Resources)
Northern Zonal Office, Ashoka Estate,
1st Floor, 24, Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi - 110001
All applications must contain job code, date of birth, educational qualifications, percentage of marks obtained, name of university, year of passing, contact details, name of current employer and present designation.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Centurion Bank of Punjab Ltd
Agriculture & Rural Division
112, Pakhowal Raod,
Centurion Bank of Punjab Ltd. is a leading new generation private sector bank in the Agri Business in Punjab, Haryana and Rajasthan invites applications for the post of Rural Development Officers with the following eligibility criterion:
- Education : Graduate in Agriculture Discipline (B.Sc.(Agri)) or any other graduate with relevant Agricultural business experience/background.
- Age : 30 years maximum.
Emoluments will be most competitive in the industry. Interested candidates can apply with their Resume and recent photograph to Ms. Kiranjeet Kaur at the above mentioned address by 20th August, 2007 or mail soft copy at email : email@example.com
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
(A Government of India undertaking)
Head Office : 2, N. S. Road, Kolkata-700001
Advt No. : RECT/02/2007-08
Allahabad Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens for the posts in Clearical Cadre (Clerk cum Cashier) as follows :
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications - 18/09/2007
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications from Far-Flung Areas - 01/10/2007
- Date of Written Test for Specialists Officers - 09/12/2007
Name of Post/ Vacancies :
- Clerk cum Cashier (Rs 4410-13210) : 600 posts (in various states)
Age : 18-28 years as on 01/07/2007.
Educational Qualifications :
- General/OBC : Pass woth 60% marks in aggregate in Higher Secondary examination / 10+2 of 10+2+3 pattern OR its equivalent OR Degree in any discipline or its equivalent.
- SC/ST/PC/EXSM/DXS/DISXS : Pass woth 55% marks in aggregate in Higher Secondary examination / 10+2 of 10+2+3 pattern OR its equivalent OR Degree in any discipline or its equivalent.
Application Fee : Application fee including postage should be paid by a single Demand Draft / Bankers cheque drawn in favour of "Allahabad Bank Recruitment Account Clerical Project" payable at Mumbai. Candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth & address on the reverse side of the Bank Draft/ Bankers. Cheque.
- SC/ ST/ PC : Rs. 50/-
- OBC / General : Rs. 300/-
For more information please visit http://www.allahabadbank.com/page1&amp;amp;amp;2.pdf and application format is available at http://www.allahabadbank.com/page3.pdf
Monday, August 13, 2007
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Dena Bank invites Applications for the Post of Company Secretary in SMG Scale-IV.
Last date for receipt of Applications : 31/08/2007
- Company Secretary: 1 post (OBC)
- Age : 45 years
- Grade & Scale : SMG Scale-IV
- Pay Scale :Rs. 20480 - 560/1 - 21040 - 620/5 - 24140
Qualification : First class graduate from a recognised University and Associate Membership of the Institute of Company Secretary of India. Additional qualification in Law is desirable.
Experience : Minimum 8 years post professional qualification experience as Company
Secretary in a Financial Institution/Bank/Large Industrial Unit, etc.
Application Fee : For PWD - Rs.75/-(Only Postal Charges) and b) For all others - Rs.350/-
Requisite application fee must be paid by means of Bankers' Pay Order/ Demand Draft
(MICR) issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank payable at MUMBAI in favour of "DENA
BANK - RECRUITMENT PROJECT FOR COMPANY SECRETARY - 2007”
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Dena Bank invites Applications for engaging the Officers on special duty on Contract Basis for Marketing Department for a period of two years.
Last date for receipt of Applications : 25/08/2007
- Marketing Chief : 1 post
- Assistants to Marketing Chief : 2 posts
Qualification : MBA with Marketing or Masters in Marketing from a leading Institute/University.
Experience : Applicant should possess a strong background of 10-15 years in service industry, preferably in Marketing of financial products and services.
Age : Marketing Chief : Around 40-45 years, (ii) Assistants to Marketing Chief : Around 40 years
Selection Process : Selection will be through Group Discussion and /or Interview
Contract Period : 2 YearsHow to Apply : Please send your CV giving details alongwith requisite documents/ certificates addressed to " The General Manager ( HRM) Dena Bank, Dena Corporate Centre, C-10, G-Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East) Mumbai-400 051"
Visit here for more information.
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
If you have good communication and inter-personal skills, attention to detail, orientation for customer survice and a strong belief in yourself, come share your vision with HDFC Bank.
Positions across the network of HDFC bank of over 700 branches and spread over 300 cities
Work Location : Across India
Apply Online by clicking on the above jobs.
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
RECRUITMENT OF CLERICAL STAFF (MARKETING ASSOCIATES) IN STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Mumbai invites applications from Indian citizens for appointment of Marketing Associates in the Clerical Cadre posts in State Bank of India. All posts are computer related and knowledge of computers is essential.
Important dates :
- Last date for receipt of application : 07th Sept 2007
- Last date for receipt of application from farflung areas : 17th Sept 2007
- Date of written examination : 25th Nov 2007
Details of Vacancy :
- No. of Vacancy : 1500 posts
- Pay Scale : Scale of Pay : Rs.4410-13210/-
- Qualification : A degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Central Government, with minimum 50% marks. Besides, the candidates should have obtained minimum 60% marks in the matriculation (Class X) or in intermediate (10+2) examinations:
- Age : Minimum Age : 20 years ; Maximum Age : 26 years (as on 01.10.2007.)
How to Apply : Application on prescribed format complete in all respects should be sent only by ordinary post to Post Bag No.7729, Borivali (West) Post Office, Mumbai 400092 alongwith prescribed application fee including postage of Rs. 250/- (for SC/ST/PWD/XS Rs.50/-towards postal charges only) through Demand Draft favouring 'STATE BANK OF INDIA', payable at ‘MUMBAI’ only. Candidate's name, address, name of the post and date of birth should be written on the reverse of the Demand Draft. A recent
passport size photograph bearing full signature of the candidate across the same with date, should be pasted at right hand top corner of the application.
For more information, please view http://forms.sbi.co.in/Eng-clerical-marketing-advt.pdf and Application Form is available at http://forms.sbi.co.in/Eng-clerical-marketing-form.pdf